RG Lives On

Randomly Generated is back online. My ego can only hope this hiatus was that much harder for you than me.

As you can see, I've given the ol' blog a pretty drastic makeover with the help of Blogspot's new (and occasionally maddening) controls. For starters, I've created a handful of standalone pages linked directly below my mugshot that I will update when necessary. These are to give the blog a more informative touch and to make it easier to show essays or photos or whathaveyou that I'm particularly fond of. There's some other cosmetic changes as well, but the biggest change from the old RG to the new one will the be in the type and quantity of posts that I'll be making. I was averaging over 35 posts per month for quite a while, a pace that is not only too time-consuming to maintain, but one that doesn't allow for much selectivity. I'll be ratcheting back the posting frequency to just one or two entries per week, hopefully of substance. No promises though.

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think of the new look. And, as always, thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha.. i just have to tell you i was glancing at your blog.. and in the background there are branches or something.... well i thought one of my children had taken a marker my netbook and was about to throw a hissy... when i hit comment and it was gone... did a double take back at your blog... ha ha... just thought it was a funny tidbit... noelle

Doug Walsh said...

Whoops. Sorry to scare you. Depending on what your resolution is, you see either a lot of the tree or only a little. I can see how that would be traumatic though. ;)

Anonymous said...

i actually used the ole spit on the finger to try and wipe it off... lol...

Awesomated said...

What is that you're eating in your profile pic...calamari? And welcome back!

Doug Walsh said...

I believe it was chicken heart skewers at a market in Seoul. Thanks Jeff!

Eric Floyd said...

Awesome Doug!!! Love the new layout!