One Year Ago...

As I commence packing for a lengthy bi-coastal business trip (and a couple days on the beach in North Carolina with my sister), I can't help but think back to what I was doing this time last year: Riding! I was about halfway through a 9 day mountain biking trip to the Fruita/Moab area of the southwest US with some new friends. But rather than tell you about this incredible trip, let me show you. Here's a two-part video I shot with my Kodak Zi8 pocket HD camera.

I did 99% of the filming and all of the editing. There's a couple of shots of me in there (usually in a red top, on a white Specialized Stumpjumper 29er). Unfortunately, YouTube replaced the third song "Venice Queen" by Red Hot Chili Peppers with some muzak. Best moment? Definitely part 2, at 2:20. Oh, and definitely bump it to 720p and full screen for the proper effect.



2 comments:

Info Pak said...

hey nice blog how r u all plaese follow my blog and want to link exchange i will wnt to all my sweet blogger friends visit www.funterbox.blogspot.com

fifa14kk said...

Manufactured by Abstraction Games, this Dsi extensions using the generationspanning platformer may help crossbuy, keeping through merchandise, virtually all options that come with notebook variation as well as regulates constructed with your current Dsi Vita in mind before Rogue Traditions would be a hand held sports activity. "When we all to start with made Dodgy Legacy, a lot of us got with the P
Cheap FIFA 15 Coins

buy FIFA 15 Coins