Can't Talk. Eating.

I leave for Europe next Friday -- my first trip across the Atlantic -- and am only just getting access to the materials that I need to finish my current assignment today. Yes, I do have to finish the book before I leave on the trip. If I want a job to return home to, that is. Fortunately, the game is really good and I've been able to make good partial progress for much of the past two weeks. But I still have a ton to do and not much time to do it.

This means that the lengthy article I was going to post today about our first year with a Hybrid Civic, it's average fuel efficiency and whether or not we bought it to save money (versus just buying it to simply consume less fuel) will have to wait. With gas running about $3.27 a gallon here in Washington and so many articles weighing in on the supposed myths about hybrid cars -- and most of them centering around it not being worth it economically -- I thought I would post something a bit more substantial on the matter. You know, with actual facts. Things like numbers. Things most journalists don't have the time or wherewithall to bother with. At least, that was the plan.

I still might get to it tonight or tomorrow. After all, I can only detail the proper ways to go about killing space aliens for so many hours a day before I need a break.

No comments: