Games For Sale

Just an update on my videogame sell-off.

I've now sold roughly 65 games from my collection for a little over $800 and, according to my list over at IGN, there's still over 300 games left. Some of these are obviously off-limits for one reason or another, but many are not.

Here's the link to the updated collection. If you see anything you like, shoot me an email to hgi_doug@yahoo.com with your requests and I'll give you a price quote. You can then send the money via paypal and I'll get the games out to you the day after the payment clears.

So far, the sell-off has not only freed up some space on my shelves for the next generation of games, but it also bought me a kayak. Kristin's boss is selling me his Canon 20D with an 18-55mm lens, so if you'd like to help outfit me with a better camera and also want some well-cared-for games at a good price, send me a request.

No comments: