This Hole in the Ground

I try to avoid any sort of political editorializing on this blog because, like you, I get enough of it from the papers, tv, and radio and tend to read the blogs of friends of family and friends as part of my leisure time. The last thing I want is friends and family shoving political propaganda down my inbox. That said, I'm going to make an exception. Last night, during a commercial on Monday Night Football, I flipped over to MSNBC to catch some of "Countdown With Keith Olbermann" which is one of my favorite news shows. I've liked Keith since his days with ESPN's SportsCenter and no other talking head on the cable news shows ever says things quite like the way I wish they'd be said. Except Keith.

And I literally stood and clapped at my television last night after listening to Keith Olbermann's excellent commentary on the five years since the 9/11 attacks. Whether you agree with him or not, I don't care. That's your call. But I think everyone should listen to what he has to say.

Link to the video.

No comments: