Tony Hawk's Project 8, Producer Interview

It's September again. And like every September for the past 5 years, I'm once again working on the official guidebook for the next installment in the Tony Hawk series of skateboard videogames. And this one is an awesome return to the series' roots. Unfortunately, that's all I can tell you. I can't tell you about any new tricks or areas or challenges. And I sure as hell can't share any screenshots with you.

But what I can do is link to this article at FiringSquad.com so you can read the informative interview with the game's producer and get a better idea of what this game has to offer.

Also, Scott Pease of Neversoft, has a really cool article about the game's incredible "Nail the Trick" mode over at IGN. This describes how to perform tricks in a new way, and he includes a video.

No comments: