New Race Kit - 2008 Sponsors

Finally got my new racing jerseys and shorts today from Atac Sportswear, just in time for this weekend's race.

Huge thanks to BradyGames and Singletrack Cycles for sponsoring me this year.


Similar to last year's design, but with a slightly different design and some added logos.

I've been writing for BradyGames for nearly 8 years now and am as happy to know and work for the great people at that company now as I ever was. The job definitely gets in the way of cycling (and sleep!) from time to time, but I truly love my job and everyone at BradyGames is a big part of that. I put a lot of effort into the guidebooks I write and it's great to be able to hand off those monster Word documents and thousands of screenshots and know that the editors, designers, and everyone else are going to work every bit as hard to make the book look fantastic.

My other sponsor for 2008 is Singletrack Cycles, the local family-owned bike shop in North Bend that I've been going to for a few years now. Loren, Diane, and their son Brandon are super nice people and have always taken care of me whenever I've needed something. It's a great store to visit and Loren and Brandon do a fine job keeping my bikes running. They're definitely the place to go to if you're in the upper Snoqualmie Valley.

No comments: