Photos from the Methow Valley

My ride report from the Native Planet Classic is below. I'll upload some more to Flick'r later on tonight, but here are the highlights. Click the photos to see a larger version.


Kristin shot this of me rolling into the food stop at 83 miles.
This was the worst I felt all day.


Cresting the final major climb to Washington Pass (for the second time of the day).

Checking out the scenery behind me during the descent.

I took this photo and the one below it on Sunday during our drive home. This was just east of Washington Pass and I both climbed and descended this stretch on Saturday.

Much more fun going down than coming up!

We camped along the Methow River, just upstream from Twisp. Kayaked down the river on Sunday from Winthrop and beached the boats just steps from the tent.


Methow Valley scenery. You can see the river we kayaked in the foreground.

No comments: