Reader Request

Going for the superfecta with videogame related posts today. I've been asked a favor by one of RG's Canadian readers and I want to see if anyone out there can help. Jeremy needs a copy of the box-art for the Xbox version of the game Gun so he can print it out and make a good-as-new gamecase for himself -- he recently purchased the game on Ebay but only received the manual and disc. He's since ordered some of the empty green DVD cases the games come in but needs the insert. I've already checked www.vgboxart.com and they don't have it.

So, if you do own the Xbox version of Gun and have access to a scanner, I'd really appreciate it if you could scan the case insert at 150dpi and email it to me so I can pass it along to our friend in the Great White North. Thanks.

No comments: