Deadlines and Hasidic Reggae Acts

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I am positively slammed with work. I took on some extra work for one of my upcoming books and then found out this week that the game (and therefore my book) is coming out a week earlier than expected. So what was initially a tough deadline has become just plain nuts.

And if that and the Seahawks losing wasn't a bad enough way to start the week, I found out today that I missed a chance to see Matisyahu earlier this week. Matisyahu is a Hasidic reggae band --- I'll repeat that: he's Hasidic and he sings reggae -- and they're awesome. They have a song playing a lot lately called "King Without a Crown" and it's awesome. Unique sound, good lyrics, and they were playing this past Monday night at The Showbox and I missed them.

Head over to www.matisyahu.org to check their show listing so you don't make the mistake I did.

No comments: