A Board's Tale

Back from our night away (I'll write about it later or tomorrow) and saw this while catching up on email. This is a really great interview with the main players at Neversoft, the developer of the highly-succesful Tony Hawk's Pro Skater videogame series. As I said the other day, I owe quite a bit of my career to this franchise's longevity -- I'm working on a guidebook for my my 7th TH game as I write this -- so I am a bit biased, but I also know each of these games very intimately and really appreciate how much these guys put into each year's new release of the game.

You can read the interview at Nex-Gen via this link. In it they discuss the beginnings of the franchise, the growing pains, and where they see it going in the future. They're also the company responsible for future Guitar Hero installments too, so fans of that franchise should give it a read as well.

No comments: