On Second Thought Nurse, I Think I'll Skip the Anaesthesia

My poor, poor dog.

She goes in for a dental cleaning and winds up with a catheter in one hole and a probe up the other. No wonder she's walking funny.

I don't know about you, but when I go to see my dentist I don't expect to see "complimentary anal sac expression" on the invoice. I mean, sure, it's nice that they also trimmed her toe nails, but I'm not so sure about these other extras.

I remember when I had my wisdom teeth removed. One second the anaesthesiologist and nurse were telling jokes and the next thing I know, I'm lying on a couch with a freaking teddy bear tucked under my arm and Kristin's laughing at me. After seeing how my dog was freaking sodomized while knocked out, I'm really starting to wonder exactly what may have happened to me that day. Oh, sure, they say I was a little wobbly because of the drugs, but was that really the reason I couldn't walk straight? Was it now? Was it?

Note: It was very hard not to title this post "Expressions of a Happy Anal Sac". Sometimes when things write themselves, it's best to put in a little extra effort and come up with something else. You can thank me later.

No comments: