Utah Trip Photos

It's hard to believe, but I never actually went through the hundreds of photos I took during our trip to Utah this past spring. Well, sure, I skimmed them really fast and yanked out all of the ones I took during my crossing of the Kokopelli Trail to make this slideshow, but I never went through all of the other shots.

Until now.

Kristin had to go to Atlanta for a couple days for business, so I decided to spend all night processing the photos (I shoot RAW format). It took a lot longer than I would have liked, but I enjoy it. And, best of all, a lot more of the shots made the cut than I expected. I'm extremely critical of my photography and am happy to say that I actually found quite a few of them to be acceptable. And a couple I think are actually pretty darn okay. How's that for a strong opinion? Actually, I really like nearly all of the shots I posted online and the only reason I don't like all of them is because I'm actually in some of them. Which, of course, defeats the whole purpose of being the photographer in the family. Nevertheless, I had to include them else Kristin and my mother would never let me hear the end of it.

So, without further ado, here's the link to my Utah Multisport Trip photos.

I did put descriptions in for every photo, but I recommend first just watching the slideshow. It's in chronological order, although the Kokopelli Trail stuff has been removed. I'll post those photos separately later. The trip included a visit to Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, Edge of the Cedars State Park, and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area (Lake Powell).

No comments: