TR Training: Week #22 Numbers

Total Ride Time: 15:40:39
Total Mileage: 180.3 miles
Total Elevation Gain: 11,267 feet
Total Calories Burned: 14,735

This was the week I had been waiting for since January. I finally picked up the new bike on Monday evening and from that moment on it was all Mooto all the time.

I actually only got four rides in this past week, but I made them count as you can probably tell from the above numbers. All the riding this week was done on the new 29er Mooto-X YBB (besides, would you ride this with a brand new Moots in the garage?), culminating in a 70-mile trail ride on Saturday with 4900 feet of vertical gain. I'm loving the bike -- totally digging the big wheels -- and although it's taking a bit of getting used to not having the plushness of my NRS beneath me anymore, it's not a bad thing at all.

In other news I received my new uniforms today, so I'll have my full racing kit on display when I head to Ephrata for the Beezley Burn this coming Saturday. Now if only I could decide whether to finally step up and race Expert class or stick with Sport, or whether I should race the Giant or the Moots. I'm loving the Moots, but I'm not sure I want to race it in a short-course race.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

No comments: