Stupidest Person in the World

And the winner is... Madin Azad Amin!

Not wanting his mother to find out that he packed a penis pump in his luggage for their trip to Turkey, he told airport security screeners that he had a bomb in his suitcase when they asked about the "grenade-shaped" object in his carry on.

Madin, you could have pulled the security person aside and whispered to him what it was -- he's going to take your word for it. You then could have told your mom it was a gift for her and that she couldn't hear what it was because it would ruin the surprise -- by the time you got to Turkey, she would have forgotten. Now, instead of risking a few minutes of awkwardness in private, the whole world knows you're a complete idiot. And one with a short weener to boot! Unfortunately for you, the three years you might spend in prison won't be long enough for your friends and family to forget. The jokes will sting even more after the stint in the joint. Idiot.

Full story at Yahoo.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you think so?

what about those stupidest prosecutor and airport security personels, do you think they are smart?

ignorance is bliss.

Doug Walsh said...

TSA folks might not be the sharpest tacks in the drawer (although I fly pretty often and haven't found them to be any different than most people working with customers anywhere else), but anybody who thinks that telling airport security you have a bomb in your bag is better than being caught with a penis pump definitely wins the stupidity battle hands down.

Anonymous said...

Harsh words, my fellow anonymous...anonymene? Regardless, I think 3 years for something like this is indefensible.

Anonymous said...

I think I would be embarrased To if I had a small dick But I wouldn't go as far as saying my penis pump Is a Damned "BOMB"!!
I offically rate this guy as a
"DEE DEE DEE"!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe

that was stupid

supreme king kenji said...

i think the stupidest is me bacause i get 0 for my all suject

Anonymous said...

Actually, Patrick Wymes of Colorado/Texas is the stupidest person I've ever met

Anonymous said...

my mama

Anonymous said...

there's a lesson for all of us that we should think before we do something.

Anonymous said...

Go buck a fuffalo