When Xbox Speaks

Thanks to Erik A. for forwarding me this link to a very cool article about a blogging site for Xbox 360's. No, not Xbox 360 owners, but for the machines themselves.

Read the article here. Washington Post registration may be required. I can't tell.

It's a pretty good 2-page read. I haven't played my personal Xbox 360 in a couple of weeks due to crazy amounts of work, but if it could talk it would complain about me cheating on it with the Xbox 360's at Epic Games where I got to be the first outsider to play through all of "Gears of War". Sorry, but my non-debugging machine just can't compare to that.

I do have one complaint though. The author closes with the oft-heard (dare I say cliched?) complaint about the recent backwards compatibility issue update. While it's true that "Aquaman" may go down as one of the most universally panned games in recent memory, Microsoft didn't only add compatibilty to junk. "Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly" is one of the scariest, and best-made games in the horror/adventure genre and I can't wait to play through it again on my Xbox 360. Glad to see that one made the cut.

No comments: