Thanks Gamecritics!

Gamecritics.com, my online haunt for much of the past 5 years, was nice enough to include a mention of my sponsorship with BradyGames and pending attempt at racing TransRockies in their weekly news roundup. Thanks guys!

For those who've never been to GameCritics, you should definitely check it out. They really strive to elevate the standard game review to a higher-brow level of critique and, from what I can tell recently in my covert reappearances on the site, the blog posts from the editors are a lot better written and more interesting than what you find on some other gaming sites. I speak of GC in the past tense, however, as the forums there really sucked me in for a few years and I just had to finally quit cold turkey... with something like 7,000 posts.

No comments: