TR Training: Week #18 Numbers

Total Ride Time: 6:26:31
Total Mileage: 70.9 miles
Total Elevation Gain: 6,762 feet
Total Calories Burned: 7,065

Only had time to get in four quick rides this week, and unfortunately none went for more more than 2 hours in duration. That said, I did post my fastest time on the Thrilla course on Wednesday and then also had my fastest trip up to Poo-Poo Point on Saturday while chasing after a potential TransRockies teammate who was easily leaving me in his dust while riding a single-speed.

Anyway, it was a pretty vanilla week -- three non technical mountain bike rides and one session on the trainer. The next two weeks are going to be pretty rough workwise -- I'm finishing up one book tonight and starting another tomorrow -- but come April 9th I should have about a month of uninterrupted free time to ride as much as my body and mind can take. And I should have the Moots by then. And the weather will be getting better and the trip to Moab will be happening.

In the meantime, I just have to try to work in at least 10 hours on the bike each week and hopefully have a good showing at next weekend's race down in Capitol Forest -- I just hope the mud doesn't cost me another set of brake pads.

No comments: