Have a Happy Thanksgiving

My sister just wrote to inform me that I'm only 8 posts away from topping my record for most blog posts in a given month. So I figured I'd pad the stats a little and post a short Happy Thanksgiving message to my American readers. Hope you all have a fun holiday with nice weather, good company, and great eats. I'll be spending the day enjoying a nice snack assortment while watching football, playing on my X360, and working on the guidebook for "Lost Planet" Extreme Condition".

We have reservations for 6:30 at Daniel's Broiler in Bellevue which we haven't eaten at yet, but we've heard good things and their Thanksgiving dinner special came recommended from OpenTable.com so I decided to give it a try. As for the rest of the weekend, we're going to be laying low. Initially, we were going to finally paint my office and work on replacing the trimwork, but work is going to push that project back an extra week or two. So other than a daily bike ride, the holiday weekend won't be much of a holiday.

But that doesn't mean we can sleep in on Thursday -- there's a family from down the street coming to buy the 36" Sony Wega television I've had in my office the past two years. With the X360 set up downstairs to the HDTV and me not playing the other consoles anymore, there's no reason to have it. And besides, I can put the extra money towards the new mountain bike. Or at least towards the wheels for the new mountain bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those of us interested in the Transrockies, how about letting us know what your daily training is.

Peter
Victoria, B.C.