Props to the BLM

Just wanted to say that I was very surprised to see the trail pamphlets and free maps I requested for the Kokopelli Trail in my mailbox today. I requested these items online late Tuesday night and the Bureau of Land Management got them to me within three days, depite the holiday. I'm shocked. And after going through the maps with my wife, we've already got the plan of attack in place for covering the 142 mile trail in 3 days starting in Moab and ending in Fruita. I'll be pedaling and she'll be providing support and moving camp. This is how we have the first few days of our Utah multi-sport trip planned. It'll be a ten-year anniversary celebration like no other!

Anyway, I just wanted to sing some praise for the BLM. Fast service, good info, and free! Thank you fellow tax payers!

No comments: